- Reno Engineering is proud to have been a key player in two major projects in the Reno-Tahoe area. Two of our largest projects; the South Meadows Business Park and the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center, highlight our developer service skills. Reno Engineering assembled and managed the technical teams to accomplish these developments, designed the majority of the infrastructure, bid and managed the construction. These projects have allowed us to become more than a traditional engineering consulting firm. While we share the basic skills that many of our sister firms have in design, we have a developer’s mentality. Reno Engineering’s president and founder holds a Commercial General Contractors License (B-2). Reno Engineering’s team provided development consultant services for the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center, for over 11 years.
- As development consultants we take a project from inception to completion without the need for daily guidance from clients. We have been in the community for over 21 years and have solid contacts and friendships with agencies responsible for project review. In addition, we have built relationships of trust and respect with local regulatory agencies, which allows us to do our jobs more efficiently and effectively. Our developer’s mentality has led us to branch out from simple traditional engineering services. We have been instrumental in lobbying for federal funding for developer sponsored projects, negotiated water rights settlements at the Nevada Supreme Court and testified in a variety of developer related court actions from a simple RTC traffic credit dispute to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals regarding wetlands and takings. We are comfortable working as part of a developer’s team; collaborating with accountants, attorneys and real-estate professionals.
- REC has acted as the development consultant for Reno Land and Cattle and RLC First, investment companies. We have assisted in purchase negotiations for properties, including raw land, commercial buildings and downtown high-rises. We have managed the design and permitting of site work, buildings and remodels of projects for our client. We have been active in the redevelopment of the downtown area recently completing the third building renovation for RLC First group.
- We have managed Architectural Review Committees and Water Right Resources for both South Meadows Properties and TRI Center.
- We have managed the TRI Water and Sewer Company.
- We are developer & contractor friendly.
- We are small professional group and able to place company focus on one project at a time.
- We work with the largest developers and the first time builders.
- For more information on Mr. Griffith click here.
- We are ready to assist you on your next Project. Call Vince Griffith at 775-771-9575 or email email@example.com.